The original shield has a large round shield that gently touches baby’s nose in order to simulate breastfeeding in a natural way and comfort baby in the same way he or she knows so well.
The orthodontic nipple is slanted to encourage tongue movement against it (as opposed to under it), and the tongue’s pressure is directed towards the tip. The orthodontic nipple is the most popular style nipple in the US.
ADDITIONAL NATURSUTTEN INFO
Natursutten pacifiers are the #1 Selling rubber pacifier in the United States
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
- 100% natural rubber
- Unique one-piece design
- Softer than silicone
- Environmentally friendly
- No BPA, PVC, or Phthalates
- No chemical softeners or artificial coloring
- No cracks where dirt and bacteria can hide
- Follows baby's natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby's face
- Made from Hevea Brasiliensis trees
- Made in Italy by a family owned business
- Passes European standard EN 1400/CPSIA
WHICH NIPPLE, SHIELD AND SIZE IS BEST FOR MY BABY?
Nipple ShapeOrthodontic: Slanted nipple, most popular
Shield ShapeOriginal: Touches the nose to comfort baby
Small: 0-6 months
Medium: 6-12 months