The butterfly shield has a cut out on the top of the pacifier which gives the shield a butterfly shape and makes more room for baby’s nose.
The orthodontic nipple is slanted to encourage tongue movement against it (as opposed to under it), and the tongue’s pressure is directed towards the tip. The orthodontic nipple is the most popular style nipple in the US.
ADDITIONAL NATURSUTTEN INFO
Natursutten pacifiers are the #1 Selling rubber pacifier in the United States
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
- 100% natural rubber
- Unique one-piece design
- Softer than silicone
- Environmentally friendly
- No BPA, PVC, or Phthalates
- No chemical softeners or artificial coloring
- No cracks where dirt and bacteria can hide
- Follows baby's natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby's face
- Made from Hevea Brasiliensis trees
- Made in Italy by a family owned business
- Passes European standard EN 1400/CPSIA
WHICH NIPPLE, SHIELD AND SIZE IS BEST FOR MY BABY?
Nipple ShapeOrthodontic: Slanted nipple, most popular
Shield ShapeOriginal: Touches the nose to comfort baby
Small: 0-6 months
Medium: 6-12 months