The butterfly shield has a cut-out on the top of the pacifier which gives the shield a butterfly shape and makes more room for baby’s nose.
The rounded nipple tends to work better for breast-fed babies because the tongue is positioned under the nipple as it is during breast-feeding, helping prevent nipple confusion.
ADDITIONAL NATURSUTTEN INFO
Natursutten pacifiers are the #1 Selling rubber pacifier in the United States
The soft material of the NATURSUTTEN pacifier has several advantages:
- 100% natural rubber
- Unique one-piece design
- Softer than silicone
- Environmentally friendly
- No BPA, PVC, or Phthalates
- No chemical softeners or artificial coloring
- No cracks where dirt and bacteria can hide
- Follows baby's natural mouth movements
- Does not leave marks on baby's face
- Made from Hevea Brasiliensis trees
- Made in Italy by a family owned business
- Passes European standard EN 1400/CPSIA
WHICH NIPPLE, SHIELD AND SIZE IS BEST FOR MY BABY?
Nipple ShapeOrthodontic: Slanted nipple, most popular
Shield ShapeOriginal: Touches the nose to comfort baby
Small: 0-6 months
Medium: 6-12 months