The "Cutie Quarters" is incredible. It's been a huge undertaking, but it's all worth it. We wish each one of you could visit and see just how beautiful Lindsey and the team have made the new space. Lindsey is often asked for product information in relation to the decor and furnishings of HQ, so we wanted to post a blog containing all of the links and details.
[Also if you want to see the space and hear from Lindsey, then make sure to watch this YouTube video]
Luckily we have an IKEA here in Memphis because Bret and Lindsey frequented the store during the entire renovation and makeover. You'll see that most of the storage and shelving is from IKEA. Make sure you check it out through the links if you need storage ideas for your own business or home.
If you don't already, go follow Ryan & Rose on instagram for many peeks at paint colors, the beautiful floors and all the gorgeous details at HQ. It's so difficult to decide on paint from a small sample, but seeing things on such a large surface will give you a great idea of what it may look like for your project!
Here are the paints we used for the walls and doors:
Lindsey's Office Furnishings:
I think we all want to just move into this room. Lindsey's office furnishings are so, so pretty! This office is feminine and screams GIRL BOSS! If you work from home or just need some beautiful touches to your home, check out Lindsey's picks for her own office:
Clean, crisp and so classy - the Cutie Kitchen is the perfect place for the team to gather and connect during the day. Lindsey added the same beautiful blush sofa that is in her office, but this time it's a sectional.
Lindsey and Bret worked hard to decide what flooring would be best for a high traffic area and I think they found the PERFECT one! The wood floors that are found throughout headquarters are beautiful. They open the space up and are a great fit for the "Cutie" brand.
- Karndean Korlok Select Texas White Ash - main floors throughout
- Riad Tile Maya White (Cement tile) - for the women's bathroom **read the directions before using cement tile**
- Riad Tile Maya Black (Cement tile) - for the men's bathroom **read the directions before using cement tile**
Shelving & Storage:
As Lindsey says, the bins on bins on bins are just beautiful. Adding more bins and shelves allows every Cutie product to be organized and easily accessible for the team. It makes pulling and shipping that much easier. It really is neat to see all of the bins lined up and how beautifully organized the products are!
- IKEA Omar shelving unit - used in the bead room
- Member's Mark 4-Shelf Industrial Storage Rack - used in the clip room
- IKEA Sockerbit box - we use these for our Cutie Clip bins
- IKEA Sortera bin - we use these for our Cutie PAT bins
- IKEA Billy bookcase - we use this to shelve our Cutie Clip bins
- IKEA Billy bookcase (short) - we use this to shelve our Cutie PAT bins
- IKEA Besta - we use this for storage throughout the warehouse
- IKEA Malm drawer dresser - we use this for storage in the bead room
Tables & Chairs:
The team spends most of their time at a table, whether they're standing or sitting, everything is organized and shipped from tables. Of course, white tables were the pick for the whole warehouse. And they are used everywhere, from shipping to the Target room to the quality check room. We also invested in nice chairs for our team because it makes all the difference if they're sitting for long periods of time.
- IKEA Melltorp table - used as our shipping tables
- IKEA Linnmon corner table - used throughout the warehouse for our staff
- IKEA Linnmon table top - use throughout the warehouse
- IKEA Godvin table legs - used instead of round legs
- 2xHome Office Chair - used throughout the warehouse for our staff
And that's Cutie HQ!
Remember to follow us on Instagram @ryanandrose to see more behind the scenes of the warehouse and watch our YouTube videos to see what the team is up to, new products launching, and to hear from Lindsey and the fam.